Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 8, 2013

"Within Her Reach" 2013
8 x 24 
mixed media on canvas


One night before falling asleep in our Brooklyn apartment, Leo and I looked out our window to see a A 35-mile rainbow that lit up the cloudy night skies all the way from Manhattan 
to the hurricane Sandy ravaged Brooklyn. 
The spectacular spectrum of color was created by German artist Yvette Mattern. 
I knew one day I would paint it… last night and early into this morning I finished.
Leo just said I ended the year 2013 with my best piece.
<3 p="">


We are forever grateful for that view… and know in our hearts that the good in NYC is within reach.
we believe...







1 comment:

  1. Another amazing piece of artwork! It depicts the love that's in everyone's heart reaching out to all.

    ReplyDelete