"Celebrate Life" 2013
12" x 12"
mixed media on canvas
100% of sales donated to the Children's Heart Foundation
Artwork by Jennifer Contini Enderby
Jennifer's Heart Art will be exhibited in Cheslea Art District, NY, NY
AGORA GALLERY FEB. 2013
Facts Sheet Congenital Heart Disease:
- Congenital heart defects are America’s and every country’s #1 birth defect. Nearly one of every 100 babies is born with a CHD.
- Congenital heart defects are the #1 cause of birth defect related deaths.
- Congenital heart defects are the leading cause of all infant deaths in the United States.
- Each year approximately 40,000 babies are born in the United States with a congenital heart defect. Thousands of them will not reach their first birthday and thousands more die before they reach adulthood.
- Each year over 1,000,000 babies are born worldwide with a congenital heart defect. 100,000 of them will not live to see their first birthday and thousands more die before they reach adulthood.